RMC, Rosa MaríaCoderch, was created in June of 2000, a healthcare consultancy specialised in the cosmetics industry.
Rosa MaríaCoderch, with broad experience in this field, is the fourth generation in this family-run company -founded in 1910- that works in formulation and fabrication of cosmetic and dermatological products.
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Post-graduate degrees in courses related to the cosmetics industry
- Theoretical and practical course in make-up
- Quality System Implementation in the cosmetics industry
- Safety Assessment (Universidad San Pablo)
- Product information file and security evaluation of cosmetic products (IL3 Universitat de Barcelona)
- Manager and Technical Director of Claramunt Institute.
- Owner and director of the Coderch Laboratory, L, B, C, D, in the dermatological cosmetics industry.
- Consultant -freelance- of the cosmetics industry,specialised in the fields of imports, implementation of a high-quality system, regulatory affairs, formulation design, manufacturer search, etc.
- Experience in import management with the United States, China (Hong Kong), Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Greece, Portugal, Andorra and Israel.
- Formal procedures with the Spanish National Toxicology Institute.
- Procedures in the role of Technical Manager.
- “A to Z of Cosmetics”
- “Cosmetics and Health, a particular view”
- “Cosmetics through plants”
- Appearance on “Via lliure” a programme of Ràdio Associació de Catalunya: 30-minute live talk about cosmetics.
- Appearance on Catalunya Cultura: Live interview on the cosmetics industry.